The T1 Men’s Ski Mid 2-Pack ECO has been designed for exceptional value, and specifically for men who like both skiing and snowboarding. In addition, this pack will keep your feet warm and comfortable all day long for any winter activity. Two different designs in a 2-pair pack! Now with the main fibers made from recycled resources:
MERINO WOOL is a finely crimped and soft wool with staples that are commonly 65 – 100 mm long. The core of a merino fiber is hydrophilic (water retaining), and is breathable. The fine micron diameter ensures it feels soft and comfortable next to the skin. Merino has the ability to help keep the foot warm in winter and cool in summer. MERINO WOOL provides all-day warmth while wicking moisture away from the foot to keep them dry. Knit with heavy cushioning all throughout the sock for warmth and a snug fit within their boots that prevents irritation from the inner boot liner.
The STRETCH NYLON with LYCRA® content helps these socks stay up on your feet all day long without bunching up at the toes. On the one hand, NYLON is a synthetic continuous fibre that is characterized by its resistance and capacity to cushion. On the other hand, LYCRA® is a synthetic elastane fiber that can stretch up to six times its length and return to its original state.
- Sustainable sock made with recycled fibers.
- Two different pairs of socks for a great value.
- MERINO WOOL for warmth and a soft feel against the skin.
- 4% STRETCH NYLON with LYCRA® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up.
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes.
- Medium cushioning on the foot for warmth and protection.