The Cold Weather System is comprised of two socks: and inner and an outer layer. Each layer can be worn separately in warm weather or together for maximum warmth in cold weather.
The Outer Layer is made with MerinoBlend for all-day warmth while wicking moisture away from the foot to keep you dry. Knit with medium cushioning for added protection against the inner boot liner. It can be worn on it’s own during Spring of Autumn weather.
The Inner Layer is made with a high merino content and is non cushioned for lightweight moisture control. This layer can be worn on it’s own during hot Summer weather.
Combine both layers for extreme protection in cold weather. The Cold Weather System has the versatility to manage warm feet in a variety of weather conditions.
- Two separate socks (Inner and Outer Layer) for maximum versatility temperature control
- MerinoBlend for warmth and a soft feel against the skin
- 10% Stretch Nylon with LYCRA® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up. These socks will stay up in your boots all day long.
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes
- Open mesh zones for maximum ventilation