The T2 Hunting Wader is an extra high sock for very cold days made with our best MERINO WOOL. Its structure allows the sock to be worn pulled all the way up or folded over a high boot. Designed to be worn pull all the way up or folder over a high boot. Knit with heavy cushioning for support and to prevent inner boot irritation.
MERINO BLEND yarn complements the main benefits of the superfine MERINO WOOL (softness, natural warmth, anti-odor, etc.). However, in this case we are talking about an intimate mix of merino and acrylic that results in a very pleasant to touch yarn that improves comfort.
The STRETCH NYLON with LYCRA® content helps these socks stay up on your feet all day long without bunching up at the toes. On the one hand, NYLON is a synthetic continuous fibre that is characterized by its resistance and capacity to cushion. On the other hand, LYCRA® is a synthetic elastane fiber that can stretch up to six times its length and return to its original state.
- MERINO BLEND for warmth and a soft feel against the skin.
- Designed to be worn pull all the way up or folder over a high boot.
- STRETCH NYLON with LYCRA® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up.
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toe.
- Heavy cushioning for warmth and comfort.