The T2 Light Hiker ECO is an unsiex, strongly reinforced and breathable trekking sock, perfect to be used for several years. It is a high-technical sock, ideal for any season of the year, except in very cold winters. Now with the main fibers made from recycled resources:
Firstly, RED-CYCLED NYLON adds durability and ensure these socks stay up in your shoes without slipping down to your toes. This yarn is made with 100% recycled nylon; Econyl, made out of recycled fishing nets. This continuous fibre is characterized by its strenght and ability to provide cushioning. It withstands wear and tear better than any other fibre on the market.
Secondly, ECOFRESH with Repreve is a Unifi fibre made up of 50% Sorbtek polyester and 50% Repreve Polyester coming entirely from plastic bottles. This yarn wicks sweat away three times faster than other fibers thanks to its Cath Move Release technology.
- Sustainable sock made with recycled fibers.
- Light trekking sock with T2 technology.
- Reinforced sock with padding on the sole.
- RED-CYCLED NYLON ads durability and cushioning.
- ECOFRESH with Repreve fibers wicks moisture away from the foot.