The T2 Men’s Light Hiker has been designed for long hikes and rugged conditions where moisture and warmth are an issue. This sock has been developed specifically for outdoor enthusiasts who need a durable and reliable sock to protect their feet in any condition.
Made with THERMAFEEL that provides warmth and moisture management without overheating the foot. THERMAFEEL is a polyester yarn for cold weather that retains body heat by wicking moisture to the outside of the body, with a microfiber structure that provides great softness in contact with the skin.
A layer of STRETCH NYLON with LYCRA® adds durability and ensure these socks stay up in your running shoes without slipping down to your toes. On the one hand, NYLON is a synthetic continuous fibre that is characterized by its resistance and capacity to cushion. On the other hand, LYCRA® is a synthetic elastane fiber that can stretch up to six times its length and return to its original state.
- THERMAFEEL keeps you warm while it wicks away moisture and provides soft feel against the skin.
- 10% STRETCH NYLON with LYCRA® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up.
- Cushioning to protect from irritation and fit snuggly in your boots.
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes.
- Mesh venting for added breathability.