The T2 Liner Fresh ECO has been designed for activities where moisture is an issue, especially in non-winter seasons. This sock keeps you cool thanks to the material it incorporates and the open mesh structure of the foot. Ideal for daily use. Now with the main fibers made from recycled resources:
Firstly, RED-CYCLED NYLON adds durability and ensure these socks stay up in your shoes without slipping down to your toes. This yarn is made with 100% recycled nylon; Econyl, made out of recycled fishing nets. This continuous fibre is characterized by its strenght and ability to provide cushioning. It withstands wear and tear better than any other fibre on the market.
Secondly, ECO FRESH used in T2 models comes from Unifi R and is composed of 50% Sorbtek R polyester and 50% Repreve R polyester, entirely recycled from plastic bottles. This yarn wicks moisture away from the skin three times faster than rival brands thanks to Catch-Move-Release TM technology.
- Sustainable sock made with recycled fibers.
- Unisex trekking sock for activities where moisture is an issue.
- ECO FRESH fibers wick moisture away from the foot.
- STRETCH NYLON with LYCRA all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up.
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes.