The T2 Men’s Merino Ski Midweight 2-Pack has been designed for exceptional value without giving up Lorpen’s technical knitting quality. In addition, this pack will keep your feet warm and comfortable all day long for any winter activity. Two different designs in a 2-pair pack!
MERINO BLEND yarn complements the main benefits of the superfine MERINO WOOL (softness, natural warmth, anti-odor, etc.). However, in this case we are talking about an intimate mix of merino and acrylic that results in a very pleasant to touch yarn that improves comfort. This sock is knit with soft MERINO WOOL that wicks away moisture and keeps your feet dry.
The STRETCH NYLON with LYCRA® content helps these socks stay up on your feet all day long without bunching up at the toes. On the one hand, NYLON is a synthetic continuous fibre that is characterized by its resistance and capacity to cushion. On the other hand, LYCRA® is a synthetic elastane fiber that can stretch up to six times its length and return to its original state.
- Two different pairs of socks for a great value.
- MERINO BLEND for warmth and to wick moisture away from the skin.
- 10% STRETCH NYLON with LYCRA® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up.
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes.
- Medium cushioning on the foot for warmth and protection.