The T2 Liner Merino is an unisex trekking sock ideal for any season of the year. This sock has been designed to be worn on its own or paired with another sock in extreme cold weather. In addition, The T2 Liner Merino is quite versatile, warm and comfortable for those wo want an inner or daily-use sock from natural MERINO WOOL.
MERINO WOOL is a finely crimped and soft wool with staples that are commonly 65 – 100 mm long. The core of a merino fibre is hydrophilic (water retaining), and is breathable. The fine micron diameter ensures it feels soft and comfortable next to the skin. Merino has the ability to help keep the foot warm in winter and cool in summer. MERINO WOOL provides warmth without overheating the foot. It also wicks away moisture from sweat that builds up over long days in a blind.
Lastly, a layer of STRETCH NYLON with LYCRA® adds durability and ensure these socks stay up in your running shoes without slipping down to your toes. On the one hand, NYLON is a synthetic continuous fibre that is characterized by its resistance and capacity to cushion. On the other hand, LYCRA® is a synthetic elastane fiber that can stretch up to six times its length and return to its original state.
- Unisex trekking sock ideal for any season of the year.
- Versatile, warm and comfortable for those who want an inner or daily-use sock.
- MERINO WOOL wicks away moisture and provides soft feel against the skin
- 10% STRETCH NYLON with LYCRA® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up.
- Non cushioned and quite thin.
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes.