The T2 Precision Fit Ultralight is a high performance antibacterial sock made with ultralight cushioning for a precision fit in your boots. Due to the quick-drying of the sock for a maximum turning accuracy, the T2 Precision Fit Ultralight is perfect for men and women that practice both skiing and snowboarding.
Made with POLYPROPYLENE that wicks moisture away from the skin during long days in ski boots. This fiber maintains your body’s performance and keeps you dry for longer, by wicking moisture away from your foot. It is very light and durable and is a hydrophobic material that dries very quickly. POLYPROPYLENE has anti-microbial properties that help to prevent odor and bacteria from building up on the foot. Great for when you get back home from a long day of skiing or snowboarding.
The STRETCH NYLON with LYCRA® content helps these socks stay up on your feet all day long without bunching up at the toes. On the one hand, NYLON is a synthetic continuous fibre that is characterized by its resistance and capacity to cushion. On the other hand, LYCRA® is a synthetic elastane fiber that can stretch up to six times its length and return to its original state.
- Antibacterial sock made with ultralight cushioning for a precision fit.
- Quick-drying for maximum turning accuracy.
- POLYPROPYLENE wicks away moisture and dries quickly.
- 10% Stretch Nylon with LYCRA® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up.
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes