The The T2 Trekking Mid Thermic ECO has been designed for activities where moisture is an issue, especially in winter seasons. The T2 Trekking Mid Thermic ECO is an unisex trekking sock, ideal for medium-level outgoings on days with medium-low temperatures. Now with the main fibers made from recycled resources:
Firstly, RED-CYCLED NYLON adds durability and ensure these socks stay up in your shoes without slipping down to your toes. This yarn is made with 100% recycled nylon; Econyl, made out of recycled fishing nets. This continuous fibre is characterized by its strenght and ability to provide cushioning. It withstands wear and tear better than any other fibre on the market.
Secondly, ECO THERM fibre used in T2 models comes from Unifi R and is composed of 100% recycled polyester from plastic bottles with a hollow core, whose main property is to retain body heat inside and wick moisture away from the skin due to its hydrophobic qualities.
- Sustainable sock made with recycled fibers.
- Unisex trekking sock for activities where moisture is an issue.
- ECO THERM fibers retain body heat inside and wick moisture away from the foot.
- STRETCH NYLON with LYCRA all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up.
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes.