The T2 Women’s Merino Light Hiker has been designed for long hikes and rugged conditions where moisture and warmth are an issue. Made with MerinoDry that provides warmth and moisture management.
MERINO DRY yarn complements the main benefits of the superfine MERINO WOOL (softness, natural warmth, anti-odor, etc.). However, in this case we are talking about a synthetic fiber that improves the moisture management properties in the sock, thanks to lower humidity absorption and to a faster drying rate. So this sock will wick away moisture and keep your feet dry.
The STRETCH NYLON with LYCRA® content helps these socks stay up on your feet all day long without bunching up at the toes. On the one hand, NYLON is a synthetic continuous fibre that is characterized by its resistance and capacity to cushion. On the other hand, LYCRA® is a synthetic elastane fiber that can stretch up to six times its length and return to its original state.
The T2 Women’s Merino Light Hiker has been developed specifically for outdoor enthusiasts who need a durable and reliable sock to protect their feet in any season of the year. This sock is perfect for women’s who want comfort on hiking days, especially when it’s not too cold.
- A durable and reliable sock for women’s who want comfort on hiking days.
- MERINO DRY wicks away moisture and provides soft feel against the skin.
- 10% STRETCH NYLON with LYCRA® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up.
- Cushioning on the sole to protect from irritation and fit snuggly in your boots.
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes.
- Mesh venting for added breathability.