The T2 Women’s Midweight Hiker ECO is a hiking sock designed to keep your feet warm and dry while providing a performance enhancing experience in different environments, especially in not very hot places. This sock combines natural warmth and improved breathability and drying properties for hikers of all levels. Now with the main fibers made from recycled resources:
Firstly, RED-CYCLED NYLON adds durability and ensure these socks stay up in your shoes without slipping down to your toes. This yarn is made with 100% recycled nylon; Econyl, made out of recycled fishing nets. This continuous fibre is characterized by its strenght and ability to provide cushioning. It withstands wear and tear better than any other fibre on the market.
Secondly, the new MERINODRY ECO yarn blends and complements the main benefits of superfine merino wool with 100% recycled polyester synthetic fibre that improves moisture management properties and dries faster, also making it more hard-wearing.
- Sustainable sock made with recycled fibers.
- MERINO DRY ECO for warmth, moisture wicking, and a soft feel against the skin.
- 10% STRETCH NYLON with LYCRA® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up.
- Mesh Instep that minimizes bulk on the top of the foot and promotes heat and moisture release.
- Full medium cushioning for comfort and support.
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes.