The T2 Work Coolmax has been designed for activities where moisture and breathability are an issue. Great for jobs that require long hours in work boots or shoes. Mesh venting along the top of the foot allows for more air flow.
COOLMAX® is a polyester yarn from Invista® with channels to efficiently transport moisture away from the skin to the outside of the sock. COOLMAX® fibres work to move perspiration away from the body, and through the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable.
Lastly, a layer of STRETCH NYLON with LYCRA® adds durability and ensure these socks stay up in your running shoes without slipping down to your toes. On the one hand, NYLON is a synthetic continuous fibre that is characterized by its resistance and capacity to cushion. On the other hand, LYCRA® is a synthetic elastane fiber that can stretch up to six times its length and return to its original state.
- COOLMAX® fibers wick moisture away from the foot.
- 10% STRETCH NYLON with LYCRA® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up.
- Mesh vent zones for added breathability.
- Medium cushioning for warmth and support.
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes.