The T3 Heavy Hunter Overcalf is a blend of natural and synthetic fibres: Primaloft® Yarn and Merino Wool. Primaloft® Yarn is made up of ultra-fine polyester fibers which are finer than cashmere, resulting in a luxuriously soft feel while providing unparalleled moisture wicking. When hiking, climbing or doing any aerobic activity, your body works up a sweat and emits heat and perspiration, but when you suddenly sit idle, you can easily start to freeze with an insulation that absorbs water. Primaloft® fibers wick moisture away from the skin and trap body heat.
Merino Wool provides warmth without overheating the foot. It also wicks away moisture from sweat that builds up over long days in a blind.
The combination of Merino Wool and PrimaLoft® Yarn results in faster drying and wicking than just Merino Wool while still maintaining a comfortable feel against the skin. Best suited for cool and damp weather where moisture is an issue.
- Primaloft® Yarn insulation is soft against the foot while working to trap body heat and wick moisture away from the foot
- Merino Wool for warmth and a soft feel against the skin
- Stretch Nylong with LYCRA® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up – these socks will stay up all day long
- Heavy cushioning for comfort and protection
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes