The T3 Heavy Hunter Overcalf sock is one of the most robust of all. In addition, it is super thick and reinforced for maximum protection in long outgoings with hard shoes at low temperatures and long waits. This sock is made of a mixture of natural and synthetic fibers.
PRIMALOFT® yarn is made up of ultra-fine polyester fibers which are finer than cashmere, resulting in a luxuriously soft feel while providing unparalleled moisture wicking. When hiking, climbing or doing any aerobic activity, your body works up a sweat and emits heat and perspiration, but when you suddenly sit idle, you can easily start to freeze with an insulation that absorbs water. PRIMALOFT® fibers wick moisture away from the skin and trap body heat.
MERINO WOOL is a finely crimped and soft wool with staples that are commonly 65 – 100 mm long. The core of a merino fibre is hydrophilic (water retaining), and is breathable. The fine micron diameter ensures it feels soft and comfortable next to the skin. Merino has the ability to help keep the foot warm in winter and cool in summer. MERINO WOOL provides warmth without overheating the foot. It also wicks away moisture from sweat that builds up over long days in a blind.
The combination of MERINO WOOL and PRIMALOFT® results in faster drying and wicking while still maintaining a comfortable feel against the skin. The T3 Heavy Hunter Overcalf sock is more suited for cool and damp weather where moisture is an issue.
- PRIMALOFT® yarn insulation is soft against the foot while working to trap body heat and wick moisture away from the foot.
- MERINO WOOL for warmth and a soft feel against the skin.
- STRETCH NYLON with LYCRA® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up.
- Heavy cushioning for comfort and protection.
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes.