The T3+ Ski Polartec Warm Active includes POLARTEC® POWER STRECTH and POLARTEC® ALPHA, what results in a sock with optimum thermal performance and breathability that keeps the foot warm during the activity with good sweat removal.
On the one hand, POLARTEC® POWER STRETCH was developed to expand our base fabric’s durability and range of motion. By using elastic fibers with enhanced resilience in Polartec® stretch construction we made a performance fit base fabric that can handle the pressure of demanding physical activities. Two Layers of POLARTEC® POWER STRETCH on the outer layer of the sock provide warmth without increasing weight. The smooth outer layer is wind- and abrasion-resistant; the soft inner layer pulls moisture away from your skin keeping you dry, warm and comfortable.
On the other hand, POLARTEC® ALPHA is a new technology with active insulation that regulates core body temperatures during both dynamic and static activities. This latest advancement in adaptable breathability helps eliminate the need of shedding or adding layers while on the move. Additional durable water repellency in the outer woven layers give POLARTEC® ALPHA the trusted ability to perform in the most challenging of environments.
The T3+ Ski Polartec Warm Active has been designed for serious skiers who need serious protection from the cold, even in the most extreme environments and climates of all. So this sock is perfect for men and women who do different outdoor activities in the snow, such as mountain skiing, cross-country skiing and snowboarding.
- A high quality and technical unisex sock for all types of wintersports.
- POLARTEC® POWER STRECTH provides elasticity, support, and warmth.
- POLARTEC® ALPHA fabric regulates core body temperatures during both dynamic and static activities.
- Designed for mountain skiing, cross-country skiing and snowboarding.
- Performs like a traditional sock (stays up on your foot, fits snuggly).
- Left foot and right foot anatomical design for a precision fit that ensures better blood and nerve flow.