The T3+ Ski Polartec® Warm Active Sock includes Polartec® fabrics strategically placed for optimal moisture management, thermal performance, and breathability.
Polartec® Alpha® fabric is a new technology with active insulation that regulates core body temperatures during both dynamic and static activities. This latest advancement in adaptable breathability helps eliminate the need of shedding or adding layers while on the move. Polartec® Alpha® is a highly compressible fabric, easily layering with other materials and storable in small spaces. A stable core of lofted knit fibers prevents fiber migration to keep a uniform consistency, even after heavy wear and repeated laundering.
By keeping moisture vapor moving freely through the fabric it increases overall air exchange and drastically speeds up dry times. This reduces discomfort from saturation and prevents it from turning into a sponge. Additional durable water repellency in the outer woven layers give Polartec® Alpha® the trusted ability to perform in the most challenging of environments.
Sewn with a layer of Polartec® Power Stretch under the foot and on the shins and anatomically designed for left/right feet for the ultimate in fit precision. Polartec® Power Stretch® provides warmth without increasing weight. The smooth outer layer is wind- and abrasion-resistant; the soft inner layer pulls moisture away from your skin keeping you dry, warm and comfortable.
The T3+ Ski Polartec® Warm Active Sock engineered for serious skiers who need serious protection from the cold.
- Polartec® Power Stretch provides elasticity, support, and warmth
- Polartec® Alpha® fabric regulates core body temperatures during both dynamic and static activities
- Designed for mountain skiing, cross-country skiing, on or off the slopes
- Performs like a traditional sock (Stays up on your foot, fits snuggly)
- Left Foot/Right Foot anatomical design for a precision fit that ensures better blood and nerve flow and unrestricted movement