This T3 Women’s Light Hiking Sock features a Selective Layering System that blends comfort, warmth, and moisture management. TENCEL® is soft to the touch and comfortable against the skin. It is a fully biodegradable fiber that is made from trees from sustainable farms. COOLMAX® works to move perspiration away from the body, and through the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable. Lastly, a layer of Stretch Nylon with LYCRA® adds durability and ensure these socks stay up in your hiking boots without slipping down to your toes.
The T3 Light Hiking Sock is perfect for all day long hikes in any season. Your feet will stay warm, dry, and comfortable all day long.
- TENCEL® fibers provide a soft comfortable layer against the skin
- COOLMAX® fibers wick moisture away from the foot
- 10% Stretch Nylon with LYCRA® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up
- Mesh Instep that minimizes bulk on the top of the foot and promotes heat and moisture release
- Light cushioning for comfort and support
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes