Features our unique T3 construction with maximum sole and shin padding for protection and warmth. The combination of Merino Wool and PrimaLoft® Yarn results in faster drying and wicking than just Merino Wool while still maintaining a comfortable feel against the skin. Best suited for cold weather activities where moisture is an issue.
The inner layer of Primaloft® Yarn is made up of ultra-fine polyester fibers which are finer than cashmere, resulting in a luxuriously soft feel while providing unparalleled moisture wicking. When hiking, climbing or doing any aerobic activity, your body works up a sweat and emits heat and perspiration, but when you suddenly sit idle, you can easily start to freeze with an insulation that absorbs water. Primaloft® Yarn fibers wick moisture away from the skin and trap body heat.
Merino Wool provides all-day warmth while wicking moisture away from the foot to keep you dry. Knit with heavy cushioning all throughout the sock for warmth and a snug fit within your boots that prevents irritation from the inner boot liner.
This is a fantastic sock for skiers looking who need warmth, padding, and dryness on the slopes.
- Primaloft® Yarn insulation is soft against the foot while working to trap body heat and wick moisture away from the foot
- Merino Wool for warmth and a soft feel against the skin
- Anatomical Calf Support
- Women’s Specific Fit
- 10% Stretch Nylon with LYCRA® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up. These socks will stay up all day long.
- Light cushioning on the sole and shin for protection
- The Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes